About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

L'OREAL: Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Chocolat

The Breakdown
Brand- L'OREAL

Color- Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Chocolat

Thoughts- Chocolat is a matte brown shade with a slightly red undertone. I found that this shade in particular was nicely pigmented and easy to work with. While not creamy-smooth, the applications was smooth and not at all patchy. I loved how easily it blends and how intensely you can build the color up.

I found that there was little to no fallout when using this product and that the matte texture increased the longevity. I haven't worn it for more than 8 hours at a time, but I didn't see any change in color at all at the end of that time frame.

Overall- I really like this color and formulation. I find that I can use it for both a subtle neutral look during the day and can layer it on for a more dramatic night look. It blends really well and is really nicely pigmented.

Star Rating- 4.5/5...Loving it.
Swatches





No comments:

Post a Comment