About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My MAC Palette

I have finally finished up my MAC 15 pan palette. It took a lot of time, internet research (for reviews and swatches) and up close looks at the shadows to figure out the best combination for my skin tone and my 'look.' Just a little reminder, I have Asian tan/olive-y skin with a yellow undertone and am matched anywhere from NC35-NC40. So here is my list, complete with swatches. :)


Column 1

1. Brule
2. Arena (highlight)
3. Woodwinked

Column 2

4. Wedge (brows)
5. Espresso
6. Satin Taupe

Column 3
7. Black Tied
8. Sable
9. Amber Lights

Column 4
10. Humid
11. Satellite Dreams
12. Twinks

Column 5
13. Club
14. Contrast
13. Sketch 

As you can tell, there are a lot of neutrals and the colored shadows I own are deep and somewhat muted. This emphasis on the neutral goes along with my love for bright pink, show stopping red and deep purple lipsticks. Pairing this colors with a neutral eye is how I can get away with wearing them on an everyday basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment