About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Overall Review-Jordana: Easyliner for Eyes

Overall Review
Brand-Jordana

Product-Easyliner for Eyes

Packaging- Twist up eyeliner pencil

Thoughts-As of right now, these are my least favorite cosmetics purchases of all time. I was drawn in because the eleventhgorgeous girls were raving about the Fab-U-Liner by the same brand. I figured the brand overall was good, so when I saw these at $1.99 I wanted to try them.

Unfortunately, I didn't follow my first rule in eyeliner purchases-make sure it is waterproof. BIG mistake, these have absolutely no staying power and will come off with the lightest touch. My lids fold asian-style so the transfer from these liners is a nightmare to deal with. I have even gone so far as to setting them with a powder, I tried eyeshadows and translucent face powder and I have tried them over primers. NOTHING I have done has worked.


I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. The only people I can see this working on would be people with no folds in their lids, but even then the staying factor is horrible so it would still be useless. I have demoted these to practice makeup, where I'll use it before I shower just to get techniques down or to try out new eyeliner patterns, but I will never subject myself to wearing this product in public.

For individual reviews, click the links- Purple Fusion or Sterling Blue

Star Rating- 0.25/5....I cannot dislike this more than I do.

Swatches


No comments:

Post a Comment