About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jordana: Easyliner for Eyes in Sterling Blue

The Breakdown

Brand-Jordana

Color-Easyliner for Eyes in Sterling Blue

Packaging- Twist up eyeliner pencil

Thoughts-I'm telling you, impulse buys made without research can only lead to regret and resent over a lighter wallet

This range of liners is one of the softest I've come across, but it takes a few passes to get the intensity you want. Sterling Blue is a gorgeous cerulean/ocean blue, the color is amazing. Unfortunately it is NOT waterproof or smudgeproof so anyone with lids that fold will have to pass on this. The transfer factor is horrible, which means that the staying power is non-existent.

Overall- Please don't buy this...the product smudges, smears and transfers like there's no tomorrow. I cannot adequately express how much you shouldn't waste your money on this eyeliner.

Star Rating- 0.25/5...Love the color, hate-hate-hate the liner.

Swatches




Single on the left
+Rubbing on the right
+Water & Rubbing below


No comments:

Post a Comment