About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Haul #2


You will not believe the luck I had shopping in Target clearance...it really does pay to be cheap.

Specifics- 4 Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quads, 3 Revlon Colorstay Liners, 1 Revlon Colorstay Eye Liner Pen and an e.l.f. Compexion Perfection face powder. I paid a total of $13 for ALL of that, the Revlon value packs were $2.24 on Clearance.

I'll write up a few reviews when I've had enough time to really test/try and then swatch them.

I am on official Eye Makeup No Buy, I just have way too much. The only things I am allowed to splurge on are Lipstick/gloss and blushes. I am also on a Nail Polish No Buy until after Thanksgiving, I just have waaaay too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment