About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

China Glaze: Coral Star

The Breakdown

Brand-China Glaze

Color- Coral Star

Thoughts- This is the most neglected of my China Glaze polishes. My preferences are cremes or dark polishes, as you can tell this is neither. I do like it though, don't get me wrong.

The is a bright pinky coral with a fine reflect orange glitter running through it. It's quite bright and eye catching, regardless of who wears it. It requires two thin coats to get it opaque, which is pretty standard for CG polishes. I like that the color sits nicely against my skin tone.

Overall-I don't seem to be reaching for this one very often. I tend to gravitate toward darker glitter polishes or midtone cremes. I use this when it is inappropriate to have blue nails that are not a flat color. I won't buy this again, but I do like it.

Star Rating- 4.5/5, It's a nice polish that stands out against all the blues and greens in my collection. Not my favorite, but still pretty.
Swatches

No comments:

Post a Comment