About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jordana- Easyliner for Eyes in Purple Fusion


The Breakdown

Brand-Jordana

Color-Easyliner for Eyes in Purple Fusion

Packaging- Twist up eyeliner pencil

Thoughts-I pick this up on impulse at Walgreens without having done any research, which is rare for me. It's purchases like this that remind me why I do so much review reading before I buy something.

The liner is quite soft and applies very smoothly. It takes a few passes to get the color on your lids to match the liner itself. Purple Fusion is a nice jewel purple, very similar to amethyst in color. This is NOT waterproof or smudgeproof so anyone with folding lids will have to pass on this.

Overall- I hate this liner. The color is gorgeous, but it smudges, smears and transfers like crazy. You might not be able to see this in the swatches as the lighting was iffy, but trust me there is nothing good that can come from using this liner. I have tried it on the lids, outer corners, lower lash line, waterline...everywhere, and there is no way I can use this with the amount of transfer/smudge issues that come with it.

Star Rating- 0.25/5...Nice color, horrible formula.

Swatches


Single on the left
+Rubbing on the right
+Water & Rubbing below



No comments:

Post a Comment