About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

e.l.f.: Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow

The Breakdown

Brand-e.l.f.

Color- Natural Radiance Blusher in Glow

Packaging- This horrible, the-person-who-designed-this-should-be-fired sliding plastic packaging

Thoughts-

The color starts off as a nice delicate peach with a slight shimmer, though as you layer the product it does become more pink against the skin (as seen in the swatches). It takes very little of the product to achieve the peach color so it is great value for money (c'mon, it's only $1!!!!)

Overall- I can't believe how much I liked this blush. I got it simply because the e.l.f. site was having this massive sale and I wanted to try a peachy colored blush since some of my YouTube research has stated that peach blushes go well with tanned asian skin. I especially grab for this if I'm going with a darker eye, just to bring a bit of light to my face. It really does give a lively glow.

Star Rating- 4.5/5...Love it, I only wish it was available at Targets instead of just online.

Swatches


I dropped it so it has a bit of a nick in the top left corner


Single on the left and multi on the right.
Sorry about the lighting, it was washing my skin and the blush out.

No comments:

Post a Comment