About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Hello Out There

Alrighty, this is just an obligatory intro post. I figured my first post couldn't be about swatching straight away, so I think I'll go with a quick 'Get-to-Know-Me' post instead.

Just a few quick facts:
I'm a broke college student that spends WAY too much money on nail polish.
I'm Asian, so this makes makeup shopping difficult, it also makes eye makeup a pain because of my oddly folding eyelids and chinky eye shape.
I can't say I'm in love with makeup, but I am learning, and blogs like these help with the process.
I was anti-makeup for a long, LONG time...until I find out that a little bit of concealer and bronzer keep me from looking like a zombie when I get up at 5:30am to get to school on time.
So now that that's over with...I'l try and post when I can, but it will all be dictated by amount of lab work I have to do and the money I have in my wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment