About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lypsyl Intense Protection Lip Moisturizer

The Breakdown
Brand- Lypsyl

Color- Colorless

Packaging- Instead of the traditional twist up packaging, because of it's shape there is a sweet little bee that you slide up/down to move up some product.

Thoughts- The Lypsyl lip balm has a nice minty scent and flavor, similar to Burt's Bees but slightly more intense. Though slightly yellow in color, the balm itself does not impart any color onto the lips.

I found Lypsyl to be extremely moisturizing and I that could go up to 4 hours between reapplication. The oblong oval shape of the balm made it perfect for one-swipe applications without the need for a mirror. The motion sliding mechanism is smooth and what I liked best is the secure "click" you feel when you retract the balm all the way.

Overall- I like how moisturizing this is and how easy the balm is to apply to the lips. I found that it works better on my lips that Burt's Bees Wax or Carmex, especially when my lips are dry/cracked. I enjoyed it while it lasted, but it's a bit on the pricey side.


Star Rating- 4/5
Swatches





\




No comments:

Post a Comment