About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Travel Bag

So I'm went out of town for four days to watch my best friend graduate and I thought I might share what I brought in my makeup bag and for my skincare. Enjoy!

Makeup Bag

~Face~
Rimmel Fix & Perfect primer
Clinique Almost Makeup in 04 Deep
MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed in Medium Plus
Maybelling Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfecter in Medium
e.l.f Blush in Tickled Pink
MAC Powder Blush in Prim & Proper (LE)

~Eyes~
e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
BareMinerals i.d Weather Everything
e.l.f. Lash Curler
Personalized MAC Quad w/ Satellite Dreams, Brule, Amber Lights & Sable
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Waterproof

~Lips~
Jack Black Lip Balm in Lemon & Chamomile
Revlon Colorstay Liner in Blush
Revlon Colorstay Liner in Clear
Wet n Wild Creme Liner in Berry Red
MAC l/s in Viva Glam V
MAC l/s in Bust Out (LE)
MAC l/s in Impassioned
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Lilac Pastel
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef


Skincare/Misc
Cetaphil Daily Moisturizer in Normal/Dry
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Baby Oil for Makeup Removal
Contact Lens Solution
Eye Drops
Cotton Squares
Dove Ultimate for Sensitive Skin



No comments:

Post a Comment