About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NYX: Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie (630)

The Breakdown
Brand-NYX

Color- Pumpkin Pie (630)

Thoughts- Pumpkin Pie has a light creamy consistency. When swatched on the arm/hand it is very opaque and nicely pigmented. However, when applied on the lips it swatches very sheer and unevenly and tends to highlight the imperfections. Also, the wear time is only about 2 hours w/o eating or drinking so it's definitely one that needs to be reapplied constantly.

Overall- As nice as it is in the tube, the color show more creamy orange than anything else in real life and I find that unless I pair it with a peach-pink gloss I won't wear it.

Star Rating- 2.5/5
Swatches









No comments:

Post a Comment