About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Revlon: Moon Drops Lipstick in Peach Silk (704)

The Breakdown
Brand- Revlon

Color-  Peach Silk (704)

Packaging- Shiny green tube that is sure to catch your eye

Thoughts- Peach Silk is a creme lipstick that feels very moisturizing and comfortable to wear for hours on end. It truly does moisturize your lips and glides on like a dream. Though a creme color, it doesn't settle as a milky creme, rather it has a lovely brightness that is a pleasant departure from other creme lipsticks.

I can squeeze about 4-5 hours out of this lipstick even with the addition of lunch and a few drinks, which is surprising since other lip products that are as moisturizing rarely last as long. This is likely due to the fact that you can turn it into a slight lipstain by massaging it into your lips.

Overall- I love this lipstick and tend to wear it in the Spring/Summer when I feel like being bright. It feels amazingly comfortable and I love the way it looks against my skin tone.

Star Rating- 4.5/5
Swatches








No comments:

Post a Comment