About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NYX: Round Lipstick in Frappacino (632)

The Breakdown
Brand-NYX

Color- Frappacino (632)

Thoughts- This lipstick is the epitome of opaque. One swipe and your natural lip color is annihilated. This is due largely to the creamy consistency of the lipstick and the high pigmentation of the lipstick itself.

Unfortunately, since the lipstick is so creamy, the staying power isn't the best. I can go about 3 hours without having to reapply, but if you are eating or drinking you can kiss the lipstick goodbye. 


Overall- The color definitely doesn't suit me nor does the lipstick last long enough so it's a miss for me.


Star Rating- 1.5/5
Swatches








No comments:

Post a Comment