About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

L'OREAL: Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Plum Wine

The Breakdown
Brand-L'OREAL

Color- Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Plum Wine

Thoughts- Don't ever let anyone tell you that browsing around the dollar tree is a waste of time.

The name of this color is spot on, there is no other way to describe this color. It's a really nice, rich dusty plum that is a nice change to using a dark brown for a neutral smoky look. The shadow has a satin finish with a small amount of gold shimmer shot through it, to give it a golden sheen, and is also quite pigmented and easily built up. The texture is smooth, far from chalky, and the only foreseeable downside is that this shade is just slightly more fussy when you try to blend it out that some of the other shades in this range.


Overall- I definitely like this shadow overall, it was a bargain at $1, but if you were to get it on sale at an actual drugstore (BOGO 50% or 40% off) then it would be worth that too.


Star Rating- 4/5...I just wish it were easier to blend out.

Swatches





No comments:

Post a Comment