About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

L'OREAL: Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Roaring Russet

The Breakdown
Brand-L'OREAL

Color- Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Roaring Russet

Thoughts- I can't quite figure out how to describe this shade. It's an interesting mix of rusty-orangey goodness with a fine shimmer running through it in a similar shade. This shadow looks great against warm toned asian skin and bring a nice bit of interest to otherwise common brown eyes. The shadow itself is fairly smooth to apply, despite the noticeable microshimmer that is present throughout. I did experience a bit of fall out with the shimmer, though it was less noticeable than Golden Tigress. It holds on my lids quite well, I usually go about 8 hours before I wash my makeup off and it can make it the whole time without fading. I also found that it was the easiest of my Wear Infinite Eye Shadows to blend and it works really well layered both under and over other shadows. (Golden Tigress + Roaring Russet= WIN!)


Overall- I really like this shade and I find that its easy to create a look that makes your eyes pop, but is still subdued enough that you can wear it to class.


Star Rating- 4/5...Really good quality.
Swatches


Single swatch on the left, multi on the right


No comments:

Post a Comment