About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Friday, April 15, 2011

L'OREAL: Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Golden Tigress

The Breakdown
Brand-L'OREAL

Color- Wear Infinite Eye Shadow Single in Golden Tigress


Thoughts- Golden Tigress is a pale gold shadow with gold shimmer. Though there is definite glitter running through, it is fine (though not as fine as micro glitter) and has little to no fall out if first packed on with a shading brush then blended out with a fluffy brush

It has a lovely texture and is easy to blend on its own or with other shadows. The color is not very bold against my skin tone, so I tend to use this as an all over lid color and a deeper gold/rich brown for definition. It doesn't fade, which is great, and lasts really well regardless of the weather.


Overall- I love this shadow. The fallout is minimal and it's so nice to blend. It seems to be my go to for any normal day that I want to do a gold look (a few of my MAC shadows win the special occasion category)


Star Rating- 4.5/5
Swatches



Single Swatch on the left, Multi on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment