About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

China Glaze: Spontaneous

The Breakdown

Brand-China Glaze

Color-Spontaneous

Thoughts-I am a China Glaze-aholic. It is by far my favorite polish brand and I love the number of creme polishes that the line contains.

Quality-wise, this is China Glaze so keep your expectations high. It is lovely on many levels, it's the perfect consistency and glides on the nail smoothly. The brush is easy to use, as it is not too thick/thin or stiff/flimsy. Two coats is all you need to get to that coveted opaque status.

The color itself is a really pretty deep lavender. It is a creme (sans sparkle/iridescence) and is also supremely shiny and glorious in many, many ways.

Overall-Do you really need to ask? Just look at the swatches, this polish is amazing. I'm pretty sure that anyone can wear this, anyone darker that NC30 for sure. It's a great creme color that I reach for all the time.

Star Rating- 5/5, I LOOOOOVE this color. Love, Love, Love.

Swatches
Label, Label, Label

Bottle and Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment