About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Haul #1

Alright, so I have been swatching the rest of my meager makeup 'collection' like crazy. It took a few hours but I worked through all of my pencil liners, single shadows, shadow palettes and face powders (blush/bronzer). So look there will be a boatload of new posts coming soon, I haven't used some of the things as much as I want so I need to try them out before I post everything. But for now I thought I would show you what I picked up recently.

Let's get one thing straight, most of my color cosmetics are from the drugstore and I DO NOT pay full price for them. I refuse, I think it's silly to buy something at full price knowing that within a month there will at least be one store that has that brand on sale. Patience is a virtue and saves my wallet from dire torture.

I picked all of this stuff up at RiteAid and they were at least 40% off. It's rare to find a BOGO Free sale, so 40% is the best you're gonna get. BOGO1/2 seems useless to me, since drugstores are at least $2 more expensive than WalMart or Target it is just better if you pay full price there. But again, I don't do full price.



Haul 1:
~Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Vanity
~Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Greed
~Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfecter in Medium
~NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Bronze Gold (Limited Ed)
~NYC Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Turquoise (Limited Ed)

No comments:

Post a Comment