About

Heeeello to anyone that has magically, by magically I mean through the power that is the internet, come across this blog.
I'm starting this with the intention to provide product reviews and swatches to anyone looking for them. Nothing irritates me more when there aren't swatches of some product I'm looking into and I have to go in and buy it with the hope that it's not complete rubbish. Hopefully I can alleviate some of that stress for you people. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MAC: Blush in Prim & Proper

The Breakdown

Brand-MAC

Color-Blush in Prim & Proper (LE Liberty of London Collection)

Thoughts-So this was part two of my CCO reward. I knew going in that I wanted a blush with the Satin finish (I don't do glitter or super matte...yikes!). I almost walked out without seeing this until I saw a glass case that it was housed in. This was my first CCO trip, so I didn't know that at the store I went to they kept the low stock LE items in a case since there are not enough to have a tester out. I saw it, fell in love and knew I had to buy it.

So the color is a little hard to describe, but I think the pics that I took do it justice. It's kind of a brown-y, rose-y, plum-y color. Against my skin, it looks AMAZING. It has this really nice natural sheen to it so it goes really well with the face makeup I used, which tends to be on the dewy/natural finish side rather than the shiny/super matte one. I love the finish to this blush and am looking forward to sequestering more MAC blushes with a Satin finish.

It has a really good texture, goes on smoothly and blends with no effort at all. It is also highly pigmented, so a little goes a long way. This is a good thing because unless they decide to re-promote this in the near future, it is being saved as my special occassion blush (YES, it is that good).

Overall-I heart this stuff to the max. It is amazing, but it was a LE product so if you are interested CCOs or discount cosmetics websites are gonna be your best bet to get a hold of this one. If you can get over to a CCO that still carries it, I say grab it since I still paid the discounted price, not the LE-take-advantage-of-you super inflated prices that most 'discount' sites charge. If you see it, don't think, just buy it.

Star Rating- 5/5, Love, Love, Love.

Swatches
The coolest packaging ever

The Label

A look at the blush

The Swatches (backward, again): Multi to the Left, Single to the Right


No comments:

Post a Comment